Every study unit of the TEMA+ European Territories: Heritage and Development programme is translated into ECTS credits. The number of ECTS credits earned is also indicated in the diploma supplement, in accordance with the criterion established by the European Committee, the Council of Europe and the UNESCO/CEPES.
The consortium awards the TEMA+ graduates with double or multiple degrees (depending on the student’s mobility track) along with a diploma supplement, all accredited on national level. A Diploma Supplement describing personal curriculum contents is delivered.
In each partner country the TEMA+ Master Course is fully recognized as an accredited Master’s program in History or Social Sciences:
• At Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), Hungary, it was registered as MA in European Territories – Development and Identity, under the number FNYF/1822-2/2016 on the 28th of September 2016. This master course is one of the very few joint programmes that are figuring in the 139/2015. (VI. 9.) Government Decree.
• At the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), France, it is registered as “Master en sciences sociales – Mention «Sciences sociales, territoire et développement » – Spécialité Territoires, espaces, sociétés, option TEMA,” under the registration number 20070457, according to the accreditation order of the 15th of December 2014.
• At the University of Catania (UNICT), Italy, the TEMA+ programme is registered as an “MA in History and Analysis of Territory – European Territories – TEMA”. The programme in Catania is appointed by a decree of the rector each year. The last decree is registered under the number of 3034, prot. n. 109422, on the 14th of September 2015.
• At Charles University (CUNI), Czech Republic, it is registered as “TEMA– European societies: Identity and Development / Sociétés européennes: identité et dévéloppment,” issued by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Physical Education on the 27th of February 2014 by decision number MSMT/6095/2014.
• At Laval University, the programme is registered as Maîtrise en Ethologie et patrimoine, under the number CU-2009-73, adopted by a resolution of the Laval University Council.