R4K – Resources for Knowledge
- The ReSHAPE Online Papers Series
- The ReSHAPE Glossary
- The ReSHAPE Synopsis of the Institutions, Rules, and Official Documents of the EU's emergency policies (June 2014)
- The ReSHAPE / PRIN Research Programme Italy and the new global challenges. Relief, aid and reconstruction in natural and man-made disaster events
The PRIN Project is the collective endeavour of research groups working in 7 Italian Universities (Catania, “La Sapienza” Roma, Padova, “S.Anna” Pisa, Siena, Torino, Trento). Piearangelo Isernia, University of Siena, is the Project Leader.
The Research Group working at the University of Catania and the ReSHAPE Programme aims at increasing scientific knowledge about Italy's relief and aid capabilities, actions and policies to respond to natural and man-made disasters in Europe and the world.
|Fulvio Attinà||Diversity in Unity. The European Union and Member States Emergency Aid to the Countries of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region, in Romanian Journal of European Affairs”, 2015, 15, 2, 42-56. http://rjea.ier.ro/sites/rjea.ier.ro/files/articole/RJEA_2015_vol15_no2_art3.pdf
European Aid to Foreign Countries in Emergencies. Are ECHO and the EU Large-Donor Countries on the Same Track?, in "Romanian Journal of European Affairs”, 2014, 14, 3, 5-21. Full article
|Daniela Irrera||- Civil society and the role of NGOs in ESDP Operations, in S. Romaniuk and M. Marlin (eds.), Beyond Borders. Democracy and Civil Society in a Global Era, Berkshire Academic Press, 2014.
- The multilateral response in tackling the crime-terror nexus. The EU contribution, in Petrus C. van Duyne, et als. (eds.), Corruption, greed and crime-money. Sleaze and shady economy in Europe and beyond, Wolf Legal Publishers, 2014, 135-153.
- Criminalità organizzata e terrorismo: le nuove sfide alla sicurezza globale, in Rivista di Politica, 1/2014, 117-128.
- Humanitarian NGOs and EU emergencies response policy: continuity or change? In A. Filipiak et als. (eds.), Evolving dependency relations, Revolutions Research Center, Poznań, 2014, 100-124.
- The EU and the Western Balkans in the Fight Against Corruption and Organized Crime, in Aspen Germany, A Future Security Architecture for Southeast Europe, 2013, 207-211.