Seminar: Horizon 2020 SMEs-dedicated Actions 2014-2015
The seminar will be given by TERESA CALTABIANO (University of Catania) according to the following timetable:
THURSDAY 18 DECEMBER 2014
15:00-17:30 seminar (part one)
ZAMMU' TV, University of Catania,Via Umberto 285, Catania
FRIDAY 19 DICEMBRE 2014
09:00-11:30 seminar (part two)
12:00-13:30 (part one)
14:30:16:00 (part two)
Department of Political and Social Science, University of Catania, Polo didattico Via Gravina 12 Catania - AULA 3
OBJECTIVE: The seminar aims to provide the participants with information about actions and opportunities offered by the European Union to SMEs. In particular, the following objectives will be achieved:
- to provide a view on SMEs in the European Union
- to present the main actions promoted by EU for SMEs
- to inform about the main funding opportunities offered by UE to SMEs
- to present the Horizon 2020 programme
- to teach how to present a successful proposal with reference to Horizon 2020’s calls.
- the seminar will be structured in two parts: the theoretical session will have a duration of five hours and the practical session will last three hours.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the European Union
- UE actions for SMEs
- Sources of information
- European funds for SMEs
- opportunities offered to SMEs by the Horizon 2020 Programme
- strategies and tips to present a successful proposal in the Horizon 2020 Programme.
She, previously, worked at the Committee on Regional Policy of the European Parliament and at the Committee of the Regions of the EU. She is expert evaluator for the European Union and lecturer on European projects. She is also the author of the publication “Le Regioni in Europa” and of some specialized articles on EU programmes and policies. She received the “Master of Arts in European Politics and Amministration” at the College of Europe in Bruges (B) and the “Master of Arts in Innovation and Knowledge Transfer” at the MIP/Politecnico of Milano. Her expertise relates the following fields: EU programmes and policies for research, evaluation of European projects, International mobility of researchers and management of Marie Curie fellowships, organizational models of offices to support European research projects .
27/12/2016 - 09:20