The Annual Assessment Form (Scheda Unica Annuale, SUA, in Italian) is a functional management tool for the planning, implementation, self-assessment and re-planning of the Course of Studies.
The Annual Assessment Form consists of the following Sections:
- The "Quality" section is the main tool of the Self-Assessment, Periodic Assessment and Accreditation system introduced by Law 240/2010, by Legislative Decree 19/2012 and implemented by Ministerial Decree 47/2013. In this sense, the Annual Study Program Assessment Form aims to:
- define the training demand
- make the training offer clear
- certify learning outcomes
- clarify roles and responsibilities relating to the management of the University's Quality Assurance system
- periodically review the program structure and its effects to make the necessary changes
- The "Administration" section which automatically incorporates all the data regarding the establishment and activation of the course
The Annual Assessment Forms are available below relating to the various A.Y.